Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
Senior Accounts Payable Analyst – set yourself a stretch goal: come do morning Yoga with your Boingo accounting team. Boingo, one of the Best Places to Work in LA has an opening for an Accounts Payable Analyst. We’re looking for a motivated AP Analyst with 2 or more years of experience in Accounts Payable. You’ll work closely with business partners throughout the organization to ensure a timely accounts payable process. You will also work alongside a close-knit team and learn a lot about AP & accounting. While you’ll work on fast-paced accounting, we always find time to release some stress. You’ll also have access to Boingo’s red carpet experiences such as yoga, bowling, pool tournaments, book club, parties and lots more. We even offer flex hours and provide meals when working late. Sound good? Send us your resume & let’s talk!
Accounts Payable Analyst
- Heavy Filing and Scanning
- Process vendor invoices and check requests for payment. This includes reviewing, scanning, coding, entering, and ensuring appropriate supporting documentation and approval levels
- Responsible for assistance with the check run
- Correspondence with vendors and prompt handling of internal inquiries
- Responsible for providing support as required by Accounting Management
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Confidentiality and judgment
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficient in time management
- At least 5 years of solid experience in a high volume fast paced A/P environment
- Accounts Payable Aging analysis and assistance with weekly check runs and domestic & international wire transfers
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Proficient in data entry
- A college degree in accounting or a related area is preferred
Nice to Have
- Oracle Software
- Experience with a T&E management software solution
- Foreign currency translation
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.