We are looking for a Senior Accountant who is able to get things done. Do you want to help scale a finance and accounting team that is a true business partner to a hyper-growth, innovative software company and not just a back-office function? Do you want to make a meaningful contribution to building a global leader in the online collaboration space? If so, this may be the perfect role for you.
You are a continuous learner with a growth mindset. You thrive in a highly uncertain environment where decisions need to be made and executed upon super fast. You can translate your technical skills and understanding of the context around you into clear and pragmatic guidance for the organization.What you’ll do
- Month-end-close tasks including preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assist in preparing monthly balance sheet and income statement flux variance analyses
- Financial statement preparation including technical accounting entries for stock options, internal-use software and other accounting and tax related tasks
- Participate in ERP implementation project (system configuration, testing, optimization and reports)
- Assist in designing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring corporate accounting policies and procedures; and assist in internal control and process documentation
- Partner closely with the Strategic Finance team around monthly BvA analysis and other ad-hoc projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members in delivering high quality, decision ready information to business partners
- Tax compliance support for various federal, state and local filings (sales and use, property tax, etc)
- Support internal and external audit requirements
- 4+ years of experience in accounting, Big4 experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Collaborative and enthusiastic, whilst maintaining a high level of integrity and honesty
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Netsuite is a big plus
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- 401K matching program
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 7 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!