SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - ADVERTISING REVENUE
Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
Hulu’s Ad Sales and Accounts Receivable team is seeking a Senior Credit and Collections Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our Finance team. As an Senior Credit and Collections Analyst at Hulu, you will supervise the Credit and Collections team, work with upper management on implementation of new systems, maintain the aging and process all incoming credit requests. The right person for this role can adapt to new processes, concepts and skills; has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is motivated to achieve our business objectives and common goals. If you are someone who loves working in a fast paced, fun environment then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Supervise the Credit and Collections Team
- Prepare and review month end journal entries and support
- Manage the overall credit review process
- Oversee the accounts receivable portfolio and manage against KPI goals
- Maintain a trusted, collaborative relationship with Sales Organization Management
- Provide administration for credit management software programs including maintaining the data quality of systems and workflow
- Provide experienced guidance and support within the department to achieve excellent and consistent service and integrity when interacting with internal and external customers
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3+ years of high volume B2B Credit and Collections experience
- Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple groups on multiple levels
- Strong focus and attention to details
- Previous experience in Advertising/Tech/Film Industry
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of Operative.One and/or Salesforce.com
- Experience working with DnBi and/or Experian
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.