Join Boingo, one of the Best Places to Work in LA! Boingo’s Procurement Specialist will work cross-functionally across multiple levels of the organization and will be involved with the full life cycle process of procurement projects. As our Procurement Specialist, you will work alongside a detail orientated team and learn all aspects of the business. You will get to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to work on new projects every day! Boingo is working hard to keep the team informed and included: bi-weekly all-company update calls, a variety of online team activities, and health contests. We also offer health, dental, vision, 401k match, and flexible PTO – paid time off. Now wonder the LA Business Journal has named us among the Best Places to work in LA every year since 2015! Join us!
The Procurement Specialist will handle various support efforts of the Central Procurement Group including:
- Prepare and process purchase orders for the procurement of goods, services and supplies for internal needs.
- Monitor and update daily, various internal tracking sheets including the Receipt and Invoice issues tracking sheets.
- Serve as the point person for creating all project numbers, ensuring each type is handled correctly.
- Work with AP and vendors to resolve any invoice issues, obtain credit memos, process RMA’s, correct invoices.
- Provide monthly updates to the Build of Materials spreadsheet, ensuring all formulas are correct and internal approvals have been given.
- Run reports and generate KPI reporting info for the CPG team.
- 5+ years of previous experience working in a technology procurement team
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or Oracle Fusion software
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Accounting and the Purchase-to-Pay Process
- Proficient in Excel at an advanced skill level and work with large data sets
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs including: Power Point/Outlook/Word.
- Flexibility to work extended hours during times of increased volume, as needed.
- Experience with Smart Sheets
- Knowledge with Accounting processes beyond basic
- Bachelor’s Degree
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more. We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products.
Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA five years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
COVID-19 update: Yes, Boingo is hiring! Through our vast footprint of wireless networks, Boingo helps the world stay connected to the people and things they love. Our mission is as important now, as ever.
The health, happiness, and welfare of our team – current and future teammates – is our top concern. Therefore, we’re conducting our “in-person” interviews via video. Social distancing can prove the power of virtual connection. We can still get to know one another, while following the latest public health recommendations. So, connect today, and help us continue to connect the world with the people and things they love.