Principal Product Manager - Accounting Connectors at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Principal Product Manager, Accounting Connectors to help accelerate market-leading coverage of connectors with accounting systems and drive significant revenue growth in our Financials product line over the next three years.
As a successful Principal Product Manager, you have a deep background in product management, are comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders, and can balance competing priorities with ease. You have proven experience digging into customer problems, distilling them into needs, and envisioning the best solutions to meet and exceed them. If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy, have strong leadership skills, and are great at driving alignment—we’d like to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the VP Product for Financials and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our New York, NY, Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a large and quickly growing product line and drive adoption across the customer base
- Collaborate with our Business Development and Product Marketing teams to grow our universe of covered accounting systems that we integrate with
- Partner with UX Designers and Engineers to create a more robust and usable platform that helps our customers improve the value they see from the product and generates improved customer acquisition cost and retention for Procore
- Work with Finance and Corporate Strategy to help develop and refine the revenue model and growth strategy for the Accounting Connector product line
- Work with Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to experiment with new pricing, packaging, and positioning strategies to optimize our go-to-market strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of our strategy; evangelize the product vision across the organization to ensure alignment and buy-in
- Balance customer empathy with horizontal solution thinking—recognize platform approaches that solve multiple problems at once, creating strategic leverage for Procore
- Work closely with customers and go-to-market teams to think beyond software and deliver a whole solution
- Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data analysis to help inform the decision-making process
- Become well-versed in the construction accounting industry and its diverse collaboration challenges to guide and communicate the value you’re creating for our customers
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of Product Management experience at a B2B software company
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with experience building partnerships with other software companies or developing ecosystems
- History of delivering innovative products to market with a customer value-driven approach
- Expert-level ability to work with go-to-market and business development teams
- Proven track record of developing partnerships across Product and Revenue teams that drive successful outcomes
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills, demonstrating the ability to break down problems into components that are then structured into systemic solutions
- Strong listening and communication skills; Product Management is equally about inquiring as it is advocating
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.