At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Pricing Operations Lead to deliver high impact within one of the nation’s leading healthcare startups. In this role, you will work closely with our core network partners and a large cross-functional team to ensure that GoodRx users can find the lowest and most accurate prices available for their prescriptions while also supporting strategic initiatives and projects. You will leverage data, tools, and feedback from our Patient Advocacy team to identify and quickly resolve live pricing and processing issues. You will also work closely with the Pricing Operations Manager to manage day-to-day operations and relationships with core network partners. We are looking for a strong communicator and problem-solver who can proactively dig into technical problems and coordinate solutions across teams.
- Optimize process and tooling for identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating pricing and processing errors that result in a poor user experience
- Work closely with the Pricing Operations Manager to manage network partner accounts: onboarding, tracking upcoming changes, ensuring changes and updates come across smoothly, troubleshooting, and executing strategic initiatives
- Manage internal communication and coordination around significant changes that can impact Business, Patient Advocacy, Marketing, and other teams
- Identifying opportunities to build processes where there are none today to support scaling of operations across teams
- Create and maintain internal documentation on network partners, pricing processes, significant events, and more
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years relevant operational and account management experience, ideally at an internet company
- Strong communication skills – proactive and comfortable working with people across departments and levels
- Driven and solution-focused, with attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to effectively manage priorities/timelines
- Able to quickly grasp and effectively explain technical subject matter
- Comfortable digging into data to troubleshoot and resolve issues - proficiency in SQL, Excel, data visualization tools like Looker preferred
- Low-ego, high intelligence, team-oriented
- Relevant experience in pharmacy benefit management or pharmacy a plus
- CAPM or PMP certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description