What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with the SR. Payroll Specialist to process Bi-weekly payroll using Workday Payroll/HCM.
- Assist in audit payroll files before and after processing.
- Keep informed of regulations and practices pertaining to the payroll function.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of periodic/special reports for government agencies and tax authorities.
- Respond to various audit and tax agency queries and requests.
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested
- Research, analyze, and resolves payroll-related problems or questions by collecting and analyzing information.
- Responds, review, and reconcile to federal, state, and local tax agencies
- Escalate to manager recurrent discrepancies: provide root cause analysis and resolution
- Maintain compliance with policies, procedures for SOX controls for payroll
- Perform Year-End Audit in preparation of W2
- Attention to detail, well-developed written and verbal communication skills, ability to take initiative, as well as excellent time management and prioritization abilities, are required.
- Assist with internal/external audits and compliance reporting such as 401K and Workers Compensation
What You'll Need:
- Experience in Payroll minimum 3 yrs
- Plus with Workday HCM / Payroll, and OSV (third party) interaction
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong excel skills
- Experience with payroll tax research
- Bachelor’s Degree
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.