Payments Boarding Specialist
We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The team at Platform & Payments is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talent and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
Payments Boarding Specialist
The Payments Boarding Specialist is a strategic role at ServiceTitan. A deep understanding of the payments industry is necessary in order to work with ServiceTitan customers to explain the functionality and support different aspects of ServiceTitan Payments. You will play an integral part in the daily success for our customer base.
What you'll do
- Onboard ServiceTitan customers into the payment processing platform
- Provide first point of contact support to customers for getting credit card and check applications approved
- Analyze payment processing statements and generate reports internally
What you'll need
- Minimum 2 years total work experience (preferably with payment processing)
- Full understanding of the payment processing terms (chargebacks, ACH, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of the payment industry (e.g., processors, gateways, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of V/MC interchange tables and costs
- Very proactive in calling and following up with customers to get applications approved
- Very detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017