At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
GoodRx is looking for a Pricing Operations Specialist to support the day-to-day functions related to coupon processing and reporting data accuracy. This individual will develop best practices to solve and minimize claim adjudication errors. In addition, they will regularly audit monthly reporting to ensure accuracy of pricing data and coordinate data improvements with internal and external partners. Our goal is to ensure the best possible patient and pharmacy experience and enable GoodRx to grow sustainably into the future.
The ideal candidate is a perfectionist and has impeccable attention to detail. They are intellectually curious, are able to comfortably navigate ambiguity, and have experience working with multiple sets of data and systems. They enjoy seeing how the little things they do contribute to the big picture.
- Quickly respond to coupon processing issues to maintain a positive user experience.
- Work with internal and external partners to improve claims data.
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks for monthly claims reporting.
- Develop best methods for common tasks, create and maintain documentation.
- Manage task lists and track ad-hoc requests for several PBM accounts
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree; information systems or related field a plus.
- Proficiency in working with data in spreadsheets and/or data visualization1-3 years experience in a coordinator/specialist role at a tech driven company.
- Meticulous attention to detailStrong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer savvy and able to navigate web-based toolsSQL experience and an understanding of relational databases is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description