Manager, Revenue Solutions at ServiceTitan (Remote)
Ready to be a Titan?
The Manager of Revenue Solutions will be part of the Revenue Solutions team that strives to deliver high-quality, data driven solutions for cross-functional business problems by focusing on a strategic perspective, scalability, and thoughtful design. This role will primarily support the quote to cash cycle and work cross-functionally with key stakeholders including Sales, Enablement, Finance, Legal, and Business Technology. A successful candidate will have the ability to work confidently in a dynamic, growing, and fast-paced environment. This role reports directly to the Senior Manager of Revenue Solutions.
What you'll do:
- Become a trusted and reliable business partner, collaborating closely with Sales, Operations, Enablement, Finance, Biz Tech and more on defining and improving workflows/processes
- Own project management of cross-functional Salesforce Contract Data Clean Up project
- Establish and manage Quote to Cash processes for long term scalability across Revenue Operations, Billing, Sales and Customer Success
- Drive processes that increase workflow efficiency and streamline engagement of our Deal Desk team
- Capture, analyze, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, using data various sources by documenting business requirements, developing user stories, and testing user acceptance criteria
- Independently review requests and troubleshoot issues to understand process and technical inefficiencies, identify root causes, and drive and implement best practice solutions
- Regularly communicate complex technical issues to non-technical business leaders and technical project stakeholders by providing timely generation and distribution of communication
- Participate/facilitate testing and deployment of configuration changes in Salesforce and other tools
- Support change management and enablement process
What you'll need:
- 6+ years of business operations experience in SaaS (or similar) with a strong understanding of the sales funnel and quote to cash journey
- Prior experience in Salesforce (SFDC), Salesforce CPQ, and Salesforce Billing (Salesforce Certified Preferred)
- Prior experience in cross functional project management with the ability to build and maintain a roadmap
- Ability to create process maps, write technical user stories, and document business requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Obsessive attention to detail and focus, skilled in utilizing data to drive decision making and prioritization
- A natural curiosity to identify new innovations and opportunities to simplify with the ability to balance long term value and short term results
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between $113,000 - $162,000. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.