Manager, Revenue & Product Analytics at Factual
Factual is the location data company the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers, and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing, and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide.
The Manager, R&PA will report to the VP of Revenue and Product Analytics, and will be a critical decision support driver to the Sales, Product and Finance executive teams. This is a highly visible role and you will be able to interact with multiple senior stakeholders in the organization. At its core, this position will deliver actionable insights related to revenue and product performance. You will focus on forecasting and monitoring the business, uncovering trends and applying analytical techniques to uncover the stories behind the numbers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining revenue models, synthesizing key business drivers and projecting company revenue to be presented in monthly forecast meetings
- Working with sales teams to develop new KPI that will help optimize operations and uncover new revenue opportunities
- Working with cross functional teams representing analytics POV for solving complex problems
- Defining analytical frameworks to quantify product initiatives, optimization tests and customer behavior
- Interpreting and reporting on trends across our customers and distribution channels
- Monitoring and ensuring accuracy of revenue data ingestion into the reporting data warehouse
- 5+ years of relevant business analysis experience in Business Intelligence, Finance, Revenue Analytics roles.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to form and test hypotheses and draw relevant conclusions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience in the development of business reporting infrastructure.
- Build complex models and analysis.
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts/strategies into clear story for both internal and external constituents.
- Extremely well-organized, data driven and comfort managing multiple projects/ stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with business partners/ department heads/ coworkers as a trusted and objective advisor.
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with database management tools and sophisticated modeling tools
- Advanced Tableau skills
- Experience with working with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, data sciences, economics or a related area