Manager of Revenue Planning & Strategy at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Manager of Revenue Planning & Strategy to join our newly formed Revenue Strategy team. In this role, you’ll manage and be responsible for highly visible and strategic initiatives that support Procore’s revenue goals. Working cross-functionally, you’ll collaborate with leaders in Sales, Marketing, and Data Analytics to address the unique challenges of our organization. It’ll be your responsibility to manage incoming requests, assess the impact and prioritize each, and develop effective solutions. Successful candidates have strong analytical and organization skills, and are excited to tackle unique and challenging projects.
This position reports to the Director of Revenue Planning, Strategy, and Pricing and is based in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Identify, develop, and execute strategies to improve business operations, grow market share, and achieve company revenue goals
- Manage and coordinate weekly sales forecasts, summarizing and communicating key trends and insights
- Lead cross-functional initiatives that support revenue efficiency and generate revenue
- Support the execution of and integration of potential acquisition / M&A opportunities
- Run extensive analysis on quantitative and qualitative data to identify trends and develop recommendations
- Analyze and communicate out key business insights to senior leadership teams alongside actionable recommendations
- Ensure the success of your recommendations by coordinating the implementation across departments
- Create, build, and maintain partnerships with all levels and departments in the organization
What we're looking for:
- B.A. or B.S. degree at a 4 year accredited program.
- 5+ years of experience managing strategic projects and developing strategic recommendations
- Strong knowledge of sales systems (Salesforce.com, etc)
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to analyze data at the detailed level, and roll up findings and implications for executive management, particularly in PowerPoint and Excel format
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.