Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - Marketing at ServiceTitan Inc.
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis - Marketing to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Director, FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and have a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic decision-support to business leadership.
The FP&A team at ServiceTitan is small, but growing, as it implements a business partner model across the Company, partnering closely with internal stakeholders. Senior leadership depends on this highly-visible team's timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our company.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
As our Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, you will:
- Provide financial leadership and cross-functional business partnership to the Marketing organization across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning; dotted line support for our CMO
- Advise business leaders on opportunities and risks impacting business performance and monitor performance relative to our strategic operating plans
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, variance analysis, and management reporting
- Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages
- Create board materials
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Prior manager-level FP&A experience required
- 4 to 7 years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting or public accounting at a top firm
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance, MBA preferred
- Must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers; He/She must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- ServiceTitan is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. You must be motivated, disciplined, flexible and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Prior experience in SaaS, Subscription Business models or scaling, high-growth business environment a plus
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
- Superior proficiency with Excel and complex financial modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint
- Financial system development experience is not required, but must have proficiency working with automated reporting tools (i.e., Adaptive Planning, Hyperion, Cognos, Intacct, Workday, Tableau, etc.)
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.