Internal Auditor/Accounting Analyst
AuditBoard is a high growth SaaS technology company revolutionizing enterprise accounting software for large scale publicly traded companies. We are growing rapidly and hiring key team members who are bright and highly motivated.
- Internal controls data analytics and review
- Implementation of narratives, flow charts, and controls for clients.
- Analyze clients' Risk Controls Matrix.
- Client communications and overall project management.
- Work closely with the software engineering and development group to improve key features our software.
Will NOT Do:
- Journal Entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions
- Account Reconciliations
- Financial statement preparations
This is Not your typical accounting role or company. We offer free daily lunches, mountain of snacks and drinks, a gym membership (walking distance from office), ping pong table in the office, casual attire, and open work spaces. If you want to be a part of an exciting High growth software company, we'd like to hear from you. Check us out! www.auditboard.com
- 1-3 years experience in Public Accounting and/or Corp Accounting
- B.S. in Accounting or related field.
- Accounting & Audit knowledge
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Must have at a minimum intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivots, If statements, etc).
- SaaS or Technology experience preferred
- Familiar with accounting software is a plus: Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, Netsuite, BlackLine
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism