Head of International Strategy and Growth
FabFitFun is more than just a subscription box. It’s a full lifestyle membership, complementing its quarterly, custom curated box with a vast scope of member benefits, including FabFitFun TV, a robust digital community, exclusive sales, and more. FFF is building a collective value proposition that is hard to match. Since 2013, FabFitFun’s subscription base has grown exponentially year over year with currently hundreds of thousands of members. They have also developed their wholly-owned brands of ISH Beauty, Summer & Rose, and FFFStyle.
In this newly created role, the Head of International Strategy is responsible for the creation and deployment of strategic growth opportunities and market entry beyond the U.S. and Canada. Working with the Executive Team, this position addresses all phases of the strategic international expansion process, including initial lead and opportunity management, market/competitive customer and product intelligence, business systems integration, international shipping requirements and overall project execution and management.
- Spearhead new global market expansion projects that are consistent with the business strategy
- Analyze international competitors, market, and consumer trends and incorporate them into a growth strategy that produces FabFitFun’s international launch
- Strategize with the leadership team on new market penetration strategies including approaches for target audiences, products, and lines of services
- Drive market and financial analysis and recommendations to business leaders for key new market expansion growth targets
- Evaluate investment opportunities, determine financial requirements, and develop execution plan
- Integrate new market expansion strategies into the annual strategic and financial planning processes
- Create KPIs for the business, new market entry and product launches
- Act as a thought partner to the CEO and senior leadership on business expansion challenges, directing efforts to align with constantly evolving priorities and industry trends
- Frame decisions with well-researched and compelling analytics, critical thinking, and strategic recommendations
- Expand internal comprehensive market and competitive intelligence and reporting capability
- Proven success in launching and expanding a U.S. consumer product business into international territories
- Accomplished track record of negotiating strategic partnerships, joint ventures, and/or mergers and acquisitions within the global marketplace
- Familiarity with international product shipping capabilities and constraints
- Demonstrated ability as a thought leader with change management and project management experience
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in global market research and analysis, and strategic business planning
- Ability to interact with key internal stakeholders, build strong relationships at all levels of the organization, and understand business imperatives
- Superior analytical skills and financial modeling capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field, preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; including the ability to conduct executive level presentations
Founded in 2010 by Co-CEOs Daniel and Michael Broukhim and Editor-in-Chief Katie Rosen Kitchens, FabFitFun is a lifestyle membership that inspires women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery. Its flagship product, the FabFitFun Box, delivers a curated collection of full-size products across beauty, fashion, wellness, fitness, home, technology and beyond – each season. In addition to the box, FabFitFun members receive access to FabFitFunTV, a streaming video service that offers on-demand workouts; daily lifestyle content; the FabFitFun online Community; members-only shopping experiences like add-ons, warehouse sales, capsule collections and a perks dashboard, and the FabFitFun mobile app. Join FabFitFun by visiting fabfitfun.com and follow us on Instragram: @wearefabfitfun.