Head of Finance at Lucky Day
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:00 p.m. (CST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. It gives anyone the chance to win cold hard cash by playing free scratchers and lotto. Incredibly, we've managed to pay our players over $8 millions since we started in 2015! Our goal for 2019 alone is $10 million and we are well on our way. All without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up. People that see barriers as a challenge, and want to break the status quo. Come help us build new ways for people to experience winning moments.
The Head of Finance will be a seasoned leader with a hands-on approach who will lead and build out the Finance and Accounting arm of Lucky Day. This position reports to the CEO.
- Lead the implementation of strategic company-wide initiatives including the development of roadmaps, support processes, and organizational requirements
- Drive all company-wide financial planning and reporting and accounting initiatives
- Drive operating improvements by identifying opportunities for revenue growth and cost savings
- Work with department heads on identifying, analyzing, and tracking key performance metrics for all departments
- Own the financial compliance framework to ensure accounting, regulatory, and tax compliance
- Develop analyses and metrics to enhance decision-making and visibility into key financial issues
- Assemble and summarize data to structure reports and presentations on financial status, opportunities, and risk
- And other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business (MBA degree and CPA license preferred)
- 8+ years of progressive finance and accounting leadership experience within fintech, banking, or lending industries
- Strong knowledge of consumer-facing economics such as ad product pricing management, ad rate realization and cost controls
- Strong understanding of tax, regulatory, and compliance matters
- Data-driven and analytical mindset combined with a passion for our users and company vision
- Ability to work collaboratively to drive cross-functional execution on business unit goals
Read Full Job Description