You’ll be owning the financial modeling, operational KPI’s, and future forecasting for one of the fastest growing companies in LA. We service over 5,000 offices across the U.S. and will continue to scale this business, but we aren’t about just snacks anymore - we are creating “The Breakroom of the Future” by delivering the very best snacks, beverages, & coffee/tea (as well as positive culture & good vibes) to offices in select cities.
Your insights will drive operational excellence across the entire company and your financial models will drive the business recommendations that will be presented directly to our executive team and Board of Directors. SnackNation is backed by some of the best investors in the country - including 3L Capital, so you will have access to the brightest minds in VC & growth equity.
You are highly motivated, ambitious, energetic and have the highest attention to detail. You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and have a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic decision-support to business leadership.
You bring grit without ego and will stop at nothing to identify the best path forward for the company’s future growth and financial success. You are inquisitive and have a desire to serve & inspire and thus can have an impact on every department across the business. You are always seeking perpetual growth in learning new ways to leverage finance as a resource for the company and to develop your own career path. You spread joy & optimism by bringing fun and enjoyment into all of your interactions with customers, brand partners and colleagues.
What You'll Do:
- Provide financial analysis and cross-functional business partnership to internal teams (Member success, Operations, Sales, Marketing) across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Provide monthly inventory purchasing forecast and work with Operations, purchasing and merchandising teams to efficiently manage inventory balances.
- Manage the annual Board Budget and all monthly financial reporting to the Exec Team, Board of Directors, and financing partners.
- Advise business leaders on opportunities and risks impacting business performance and monitor performance relative to our strategic operating plans
- Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies
- Play a key role in the creation of board materials
- Responsible for building & reporting KPI’s across internal departments
Who You Are:
- 4 to 7 years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting or public accounting at a top firm
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance, MBA preferred
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and strong, effective communicators
- Must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers. He/She must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible and be able to work effectively autonomously
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic working environment; Know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Prior experience in Subscription Business models or scaling, high-growth business environment a plus
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
- Superior proficiency with Excel and complex financial modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming food tech space.