Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us. In fact, please come help us hire amazingly talented and wonderful people so that we can realize this vision together.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world’s leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Google, Palantir, Rubicon Project, Honey, Canoo, and others.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
The FP&A Analyst will be the first dedicated role for financial analysis at Metropolis. They will work closely with various groups across the organization to forecast and model to allow for the company’s exponential growth. This role will report to the Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the executive team while pursuing the strategic goals of the company.
You likely have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounting or finance related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Good project management skills
- Experience using NetSuite, PBCS, or other similar accounting and budgeting systems
What you will do:
- Maintain and present consolidated budget on a monthly basis
- Conduct variance analysis for actuals compared to budget on a monthly basis
- Prepare financial reports as needed
- Complete ad hoc requests for executive team as needed
- Provide insightful analysis with regards to historical data and trends to support decision making
- Develop and measure KPIs
- Track budget expenses and capital expenditure
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program