Fintech Support Specialist at ServiceTitan
Ready to be a Titan?
We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The team at Platform & Payments is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting-edge solutions in Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talented and passionate and future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
The Payments Support Specialist is a strategic role at ServiceTitan. A deep understanding of the payments industry is necessary in order to work with ServiceTitan customers to explain the functionality and support different aspects of ServiceTitan Payments. You will play an integral part in the daily success for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Provide day to day support for our customers, including gateway and transactional support, as well as deposit reconciliation
- Serve as point person for existing customers on ServiceTitan Payments, fielding incoming emails and phone calls
- Provide technical support to customers within our software platform, developing expert-level knowledge of payment processing within ServiceTitan
- Collaborate with our payment processors to help mitigate risk for our customers, including reaching out to customers for requested documents and providing invoices as requested on behalf of customers
- Act as our internal payments subject matter expert
- Provide training to new customers once implementation is complete
- Assist customers with questions as they pertain to merchant statements and pricing questions
What you'll bring:
- Minimum of 2+ years total work experience in a client-facing role in the merchant services / payment processing industry
- Strong understanding of payments industry terms (processors, gateways, chargeback, ACH, etc.), economics and client pain points
- Strong communication skills
- Very detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of Visa/Mastercard interchange table and costs
- Experience with breaking down credit card merchant statements and doing cost + profitability analysis on them
- Strong desire to work within a start-up environment and build an extraordinary product
Minimum of 2+ years total work experience in a client facing role in the merchant services / payment processing industry
Strong understanding of payments industry terms (processors, gateways, chargeback, ACH, etc.), economics and client pain points
Strong communication skills
Very detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
Strong understanding of Visa/Mastercard interchange table and costs
Experience with breaking down credit card merchant statements and doing cost + profitability analysis on them
Strong desire to work within a start-up environment and build an extraordinary product
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.