Financial Strategist & Assistant
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Astonishingly organized. A master of to-do lists and follow-through with a knack for detail and getting more done in a day than most people.
- A task wizard. You’ll be managing functional assistant tasks such as email, calendar, scheduling, travel, and expenses — seamlessly.
- A solid researcher, thinker and planner. The more you’re capable of taking on, the more interesting challenges you’ll be given to tackle.
- Flexible and ready for anything! Excited by approaching new challenges every day, hatching a plan and working the details to see it come to life.
- Strong presentation skills -- the ability to understand complex topics in depth and distill them into easily and quickly digestible communications for our management team, board, and beyond.
What you’ve accomplished:
- BA / BS Preferred
- Thriving success in a professional or educational environment.
- Successful detail-oriented work: you’ve either managed big projects, big events, or busy people before.
- You meet your deadlines and commitments. Always.
- Passionate curiosity about how the commercial aspects of a business work.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.