Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
We are looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join our fun, dynamic and high-performing team. You will be responsible for providing business teams and senior management with the data and insights they need to drive business growth. You will learn the ins and outs of the ad tech industry while gaining valuable experience within a high-growth start-up.
• Subject matter expert for revenue generating activities and act as Finance business partner for those segments
• Lead revenue forecasting, annual budgets and long-range plans
• Drive scenario analyses to support the development of new and existing product strategy and other key initiatives
• Independently identify and pursue analytical opportunities that will yield actionable insights
• Lead cross-functional ad hoc projects and help implement product and operational improvements
• Present analysis and recommendations to senior management
• Provide thought leadership and ad hoc coaching to the broader finance team
• Provide Accounting support to ensure accuracy in Financial Statements and drive process improvements
• 5+ years of finance, accounting or analytical experience. Programmatic advertising industry experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree, with a major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Math (Statistics) required. MBA or MS preferred
• Microsoft Excel expertise; PowerPoint proficiency
• Adaptive Insights experience a plus
• Comfort working with large data sets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to appropriately interact at all levels of the organization
• Experience managing financial analysts preferred
• Comfortable collaborating with and presenting to senior leadership
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively and independently
• High level of curiosity and self-motivation
• Detail-oriented and exceptional organizational skills
• Easily adapt to changing environment and responsibilities based on organizational needs
• Strong work ethic and ability to work extended hours when necessary to complete projects
Company at a Glance
OpenX is focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. We do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
At OpenX, we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale ad marketplaces, and we are constantly on the lookout for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers.
OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work.
We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others.
We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings!