At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The Financial Analyst will primarily be responsible for working cross functionally with our sales, marketing, development and customer success teams to ensure integrity of our data and forecast both short term and long term financial results. Projects will include projecting financial results of PatientPop’s operations, analysis of KPIs and business trends, conducting budget variance analysis, standardizing financial data, building out real-time reporting dashboards, implementing improved businesses processes and performing cohort analysis.
Skills you'll bring:
- Two – four years of experience within finance or business operations.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills. Must be a logical thinker- able to be presented a problem and create a template to find solutions
- Ability to make decisions, work under pressure and the capacity to use good judgment in critical situations.
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to act as a liaison between the finance team and the company’s department leaders.
- Curious personality and a track record of identifying problems and developing and implementing solutions
- Presentation skills - be required being able to craft a story from data and analytics.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Working knowledge with SaaS / Software experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting principles and procedures.
- Advanced Excel and experience in modeling and analytics
- Systems knowledge a plus: Salesforce, Zuora, etc.
Why you're important to us:
The role of the Financial Analyst is crucial to the growth and success of PatientPop’s Finance and Accounting team. Growth in our company has created the need for numerous projects that we would love to tackle, but need an additional analyst to lead these initiatives. Success in the role will lead to the completion of multiple projects within this team and improved efficiency across the entire company.
In 90 days you will:
Learn about PatientPop’s business fundamentals by analyzing, managing and forecasting KPIs across our departments. You will be exposed to each team, their function, and how they impact the business. You will develop an understanding of SaaS metrics and drivers that investors look at when evaluating our business in comparison to other SaaS startups. You will also further advance your Excel skills and work on data validation and comparison. We expect you to take over the reporting, forecasting, analysis and other workflows for one of our cost centers by the end of 90 days.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.