Financial Analyst at Tebra (Remote)
Tebra only initiates contact with candidates via email from an official Tebra email address (@tebra.com, @patientpop.com, or @kareo.com) or through our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse. We will only ask you to provide sensitive personal information through our official application portal — not via social media or text message. We do not conduct interviews via instant messaging.
About the Role
We are looking for a hungry and eager-to-learn entry-level Financial Analyst who will have an opportunity to assist and contribute to overall financial health of the company.
Your Area of Focus
- Provide accurate and timely reports for performance monitoring
- Prepare budget to actual cost analysis and profitability analysis
- Support the development and maintenance of the company’s financial models and analysis to support the operating and strategic initiatives
- Prepare and analyze key metrics, performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing cause of unexpected variances
- Assist with development of budgets, comparison to actual results, defining actions for cost alignment and communication to business leaders
- Generate quarterly, monthly, and weekly financial reporting
Your Professional Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience as Financial or Data Analyst
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting, Budgeting, and cost control principles including GAAP
- Some system aptitude and proficiency
- Intermediate level skills in MS Excel
- Ability to think outside of the box to assist in resolving a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Work involves analyzing and evaluating data to determine effective solutions
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Our ValuesStart with the Customer
We get to know our customers - and their patients - and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
In addition to our healthcare benefits, we also offer amazing perks! Need work from home basics? We offer a discount through Dell! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness or Gympass for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
#LI-SD1 #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Remote Pay Range
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
California residents who apply or are recruited for a job with us: please carefully review our California-specific Privacy Notice under the California Consumer Protection Act here: https://www.tebra.com/privacy-policy/california-supplemental-notice/
If you would like to report a fraudulent Tebra job posting, please contact us at [email protected] and consider reporting your experience to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center or the Better Business Bureau to help keep others safe online, too.