The Financial Analyst will primarily be responsible for working with our operating and sales teams to ensure integrity of our data and forecast short term and long term financial results. Projects will include projecting financial results of PatientPop’s operations, analysis of KPIs and business trends, standardizing financial data, implementing improved businesses processes and conducting cohort analysis.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly management reports emphasizing operational and financial performance metrics, historical results, budgets, forecasts, and trends.
- Build out and manage near and long range financial planning and forecasts. Align the plan and forecast with the strategy and critically develop the plan in terms of drivers and growth opportunities
- Perform financial analysis to help executives and department leaders make critical decisions
- Develop standardized financial reporting and budgeting models.
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that the key data for decision making is accurate and automated
- Management and dashboard reporting of business metrics (weekly, monthly).
- Develop and maintain processes throughout the company to ensure integrity, usability, and standardization of financial and key performance metrics
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
- Two to Four years in budgeting and financial analysis experience.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Working knowledge with SaaS, vertical software, and/or online marketing a plus.
- Experience working with data visualization tools
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting principles and procedures.
- Advanced Excel and experience in modeling and analytics
- Systems knowledge a plus: Salesforce, Zuora, etc.
- Ability to make decisions, work under pressure and the capacity to use good judgment in critical situations.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.