Finance Manager at TigerConnect
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Finance Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Finance
At TigerConnect, we’re on a mission to transform and improve communication and workflow in hospitals and the healthcare industry overall. This is without a doubt a tall task, but one that we believe is possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today some of the largest health systems rely on TigerConnect to send millions of messages every day, and to sleep well at night knowing their messages are safe. We’re a fun, hungry, innovative group of people who are passionate about transforming the way individuals and organizations communicate.
The finance team is looking for a Finance Manager to join them and provide analytical support for key functional areas within TigerConnect as we scale.
What You'll Own
- Manage the annual budgeting process, including materials for Board meetings with narratives, business explanations, and financial forecasts
- Assist in updating the company’s long-range financial forecast model (with support from the Director of FP&A) and partner with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure that the modeling assumptions are reasonable and current
- Help research, select, implement, and refine processes and systems to optimize the efficiency and performance of the FP&A team
- Assess return on investment for capital requests, product development initiatives
- Analyze cohort data and other relevant operational metrics to help us build an operationally excellent organization
- Provide analytical / decision support (ROI, benchmarking, etc.) on key company decisions (partnerships, key customer contracts, M&A activities, etc.)
- Manage financial modeling and evaluation for prospective M&A opportunities
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of relevant analytical and management experience in Tech / SaaS Product Finance, FP&A or technology investing (VC/PE/fund)
- Experience supporting subscription/SaaS business and good understanding of subscription/SaaS business metrics and models preferred
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or a similar discipline; MBA, CFA or CPA a plus
- Strong analytic ability and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with NetSuite, Salesforce.com, or Adaptive Insights is a plus
What You Bring To The Table
- You have an analytical mindset and an ability to use data to drive insights and recommendations
- Team player with high EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality
- Proficient communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- High integrity and performance standards. Passion for learning and continuous improvement
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.