Viant's culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
This position will coordinate the development, preparation and consolidation of workforce budgets, forecasts, and variance analyses. This requires the ability to build and maintain sophisticated financial models. They will be the content expert on issues pertaining to compensation, commission, and other related programs throughout the organization. They are responsible for providing reports, key findings, and recommendations to help ensure our programs drive desired outcomes, meet business objectives, and are administered accurately and effectively. This role will report to the Senior Director of Corporate Finance.
- Manage the annual compensation planning process, including annual pay and bonus planning, and incentive programs for management, sales, and operations
- Develop and maintain the financial budget / forecast models for headcount, compensation, benefits, and incentive compensation programs
- Perform extensive data and plan analysis of compensation metrics against forecast and simulated models, define KPI’s and develop insights and recommendations
- Conduct quantitative analysis from large data sets by designing complex multiple-variable models and financial projection models in Excel
- Prepare and distribute compensation communication materials
- Assess design of existing tools / processes / systems, and implement solutions to maximize efficiency, increase data integrity and incorporate best practices
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and other analysis for senior management to ensure management has access to timely and relevant data for strategic decisions
Education and Experience:
- BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, and/or Mathematics
- A minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in financial analysis and/or reporting positions
- Experience in a public company a plus
- Expert level skills in Excel and must be comfortable with compensation and financial modeling and analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- An understanding of corporate etiquette and the ability to ask the right questions to understand the true business needs
- Comfortable with ambiguity, change in direction and working autonomously as well as part of the team
- High level of integrity and professionalism with the ability to manage confidential employee data
- Ability to:
- *take initiative, follow-up, be proactive, and work fluidly in changing environment
- *identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develop alternative solutions
- *articulate and distill complex issues related to compensation, tools, and processes
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology LLC
Viant is transforming the world of omnichannel, programmatic media buying and advanced data analytics with a wide-range of technologies leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to advance digital advertising effectiveness.
Viant is an Irvine-based company that designs and develops cloud-based software systems for automated routine analyses to identify hidden insights and high-value opportunities. Capturing and analyzing data about demand patterns, product preferences, and content consumption behaviors is essential for companies to improve the experience they provide to their customers—which is paramount to customer retention and loyalty. Viant is continually optimizing how we measure that experience to determine how and where our clients should advertise and sell their products. Viant aims at uncovering revenue opportunities hidden in customer data and recommends where clients should focus marketing experiments to provide high-impact business breakthroughs faster. Viant’s vision is to improve advertising effectiveness by driving real business outcomes while transforming enterprise data into actionable natural language insights for business leaders.
In 2017, Viant acquired Adelphic Inc., a programmatic demand side platform company. Adelphic provides an omnichannel programmatic software solution for agencies, brands and other large media buyers to make meaningful engagements with consumers on the move regardless of how they consume content in today’s fragmented media market. The company’s platform is fully RTB-enabled and delivers global scale through access to all leading inventory providers. Adelphic’s patented technology overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers. Founded in 2011, Adelphic was originally funded by Matrix Partners, Blue Chip Venture Company and Google Ventures.
Viant is a private, independent technology company following a management buyout from Meredith Corporation in late 2019. For more information please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.