We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are currently seeking an eager and exceptional Coordinator for to fortify Interscope Records' Finance Department. This position will provide key support to the Finance team by ensuring that required business unit payments are handled with accuracy and in a timely fashion. Additionally, this role will assist in pulling data and relevant information needed for financial analysis and reporting, and will support the team on various projects as the need arises.
- Prepare outgoing contractual overhead and artist execution payments
- Create and manage marketing POs
- Process marketing invoices and payments
- Liaise with UMG Sundry team to ensure third party invoicing and collections are executed
- Assist with vendor maintenance/setup
- Work with Touring department to manage ticket buy expenses/reporting
- Assist with weekly sales reporting and general administrative tasks
- Ad hoc Marketing cost reporting
- Support the team on various projects as needed
- Proficiency with MS Office products, especially Excel.
- SAP/Uniport knowledge and experience preferred
- Strong written, verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a diverse environment and develop working relationships across the departments and at all levels
- Ability to work effectively under high pressure and demanding situations
- Detail-oriented and extremely accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Demonstrated success with systems/data management
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to liaise with various internal professionals
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with conflicting priorities
- Initiative and self-motivation, requiring minimal supervision
- Team Player - Demonstrates ability to operate in a cross-functional team
- 1– 2 years in a role in a fast paced and detail oriented environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.