Finance Associate at FabFitFun
FabFitFun is at the intersection of content, commerce and community. We inspire over one million men and women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery and continuously find innovative ways to offer our members value beyond the box. To achieve this, we are building a talented team of collaborative individuals with strategic minds and entrepreneurial identities.
We are looking for a proactive, hands-on Finance Associate to join our Finance team, where you will play a critical role in providing business insights to measure progress on company performance and influence financial, strategic and operational decision-making. While FP&A is a small part of the job, most of your analysis will fall under “BizOps” and strategy.
Our ideal candidate is extremely analytical, detail-oriented, curious and thoughtful. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task, prioritize projects and roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in all aspects of modeling and forecasting the top-line growth of the company by creating annual revenue forecasts, quarterly reforecasts and rolling projections
- Analyze demand forecast to provide key internal stakeholders (including the Co-CEOs) real-time business updates, assessment of current season’s sell-out strategies, and future demand planning recommendations
- Maintain LTV models, as well as identify key insights, opportunities, and risks to customer LTV by regularly monitoring and analyzing relevant KPIs including CPA, retention metrics, subscriber purchasing behaviors, pricing impacts, contribution margin, etc.
- Regularly collaborate and partner with business functions (e.g. Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Product, Data) to provide data-driven, strategic business recommendations that directly impact revenue and subscriber growth
- Perform monthly review of actual vs. budget and forecast along with insightful performance reporting and analysis
What you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in prior analytical roles (investment banking, consulting, corporate finance, strategic planning, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field is required
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and creating efficient, clean, complex financial models
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with a subscription business
- Familiarity with BI dashboards (e.g. Looker)
- Interest in fitness, health and wellness, fashion, and/or beauty
- Previous startup experience
What you’ll get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and pet insurance
- 401K match program
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote
- Donation matching program
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in our e-commerce Add-Ons store