What you’ll do…
- Develop and implement overall procurement and sourcing strategy for all company FF&E and OS&E spend.
- Own vendor relationship, negotiation and renegotiation processes.
- Lead development and execution of a supplier relationship management framework.
- Manage team budget and resources effectively to support, develop and execute initiatives that reduce cost, manage risk and support innovation and quality.
- Track and analyze vendor performance and hold existing vendors accountable to SLAs and AvantStay standards.
- Report and analyze on trends to continually improve performance
- Source new vendors and suppliers using data analysis, risk assessments, internal needs and supplier landscape knowledge.
- Act as the main point of contact for procurement and sourcing needs for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and guidance to the existing Procurement team.
- Develop a deep understanding of AvantStay’s business objectives to ensure alignment with sourcing and procurement initiatives.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or another related field
- 6+ years’ of procurement experience across all categories; experience in the real estate or short-term rental industries a plus
- Extensive knowledge of end-to-end supply chain management, sourcing and procurement operations
- Experience communicating and negotiating with a full catalog of US-based and international vendors and suppliers
- Passion for process improvement and for making data-driven decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proactively manage, prioritize and delegate projects in a cross-functional team setting; passionate about people management and development
- Proven track record of identifying and implementing cost saving opportunities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $90,000-$150,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties