Director Financial Planning & Analysis at GoodRx
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to join our finance team. Reporting to the Company’s SVP of Finance, this role will play a key part in the Company’s budgeting, forecasting and analysis and provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver and collaborative team player with strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Manage the development of all budgeting and forecasting models and the processes surrounding them. Perform financial modeling for new products, new lines of business, and potential acquisitions.
- Provide monthly, reliable and insightful variance analysis regarding performance as compared to budgets and forecasts on an entity and consolidated level
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, special projects and assist with monthly and quarterly operating results packages and board materials
- Partner with business leaders and others to develop and/or refine forecasting and measurement tools that assist in predicting and measuring performance
- Maintain key operating metrics within applicable business intelligence systems; assist with implementation of new tools and systems; develop and mine new data metrics
- Prepare weekly key metrics dashboards to evaluate performance and profitability
- Work closely with the Accounting department to ensure planning assumptions are aligned with accounting and reporting standards. Coordinate changes as necessary to support planning assumptions.
- 7+ years progressive experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or Operational Finance
- Expert-level Excel skills, experience with database management tools and sophisticated modeling tools
- Ability to take a “hands-on” approach to problem solving
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and high level of business acumen, the ability to analyze and assess opportunities and issues within the business
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
- Both pre-IPO and public company finance experience is a plus
- SQL proficiency is a big plus
About the Company
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.