- Ensure the punctual delivery of accurate financial statements in accordance with GAAP standards.
- Establish internal controls and adopt proper policies.
- Mentor and train more junior member of the staff.
- Assist in managing external audit, providing guidance to all areas of the business to ensure the internal policies, practices, and procedures will support a clean audit and adhere to SOX compliance.
- Timely management of month-end close responsibilities.
- Review monthly journal entries prepared by staff and verify accuracy.
- Organize and maintain monthly accounting records.
- Partners with Corporate FP&A throughout the financial planning and close processes.
- Complete ongoing accounting research projects.
- Support 3-way reconciliation process for large volume of online transactions; research exceptions and coordinate with operations team on resolution
- Support AP, and AR functions, as needed
- Responsible for data requests from Corporate Controller’s Office, including support of cash forecasting requirements
- Complete ongoing accounting research projects to help continue to drive the business forwards
- Preparation and/or review of monthly/quarterly account reconciliations
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent field
• 8 plus years of accounting experience, Internet and/or Digital Media industry, a plus
• Prior Management experience
• Prior experience with SAP and/or Oracle preferred
• Advanced knowledge of GAAP and technical accounting expertise
• Strong MS Excel and Word skills required
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and in team environments
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Read Full Job Description