We’re looking for a Controller to join our operations team. Are you a highly organized, process driven CPA or MBA? Do you enjoy creating systems that allow businesses to have transparency into their financial health enabling them to make fully informed strategic decisions? If so, we’d love to speak with you!
As a Controller, you’ll work collaboratively with our operations, client success, and sales team. You’ll be responsible for developing and ensuring a strict process is defined, communicated, and followed. At Luxury Presence, you will lead financial operations for our hyper-growth business. You’ll invest your time to organize financial processes and create reports that will be the foundation of our decisions as we scale the business.
You’re good at:
- Being curious and forward thinking, you don't just sit back, you are proactive and anticipate issues
- Working across multiple platforms e.g. Quickbooks, Stripe, CRMs
- Client communication including collecting payment and resolving issues
- Paying close attention to detail & staying organized
- Managing a budget and P&L
- Creating and enforcing employee compliance/processes as it relates to financial procedures
- Taking action and resolving financial issues
- Calculating SaaS metrics including but not limited to Churn and LTV
- An obsession with organization and process.
- You are meticulous
- Experience with SaaS or other business models with tiered pricing
- Preparing financial reports and updates for executives and investors
- A track record of creating effective collections processes
- A track record of results-oriented success built on data and analytics
- Experience maintaining accounting according to industry best practices
- Maintained financial forecasts with a focus on burn rate and expenses
- Working quickly and intentionally with deadlines in mind
- Attention to detail
- Managing the line between efficiency and quality
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description