Communication & Content Specialist at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Communication & Content Specialist to partner with our revenue teams to drive confidence, curiosity, and empathy for our customers. In this role, you'll help lead our training, onboarding, communication, documentation, and content strategy for our global Revenue team, ensuring team readiness and increasing overall productivity.
As a Communication & Content Specialist, you'll work hands-on with partners and subject matter experts that span across Procore, gaining exposure from executive leaders in every department. To be successful in this role, you'll need a passion for revenue teams and customers and a solid understanding of how to operate in a revenue support function.
This position reports to the Manager of Revenue Enablement and is based out of our Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX office. We're looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Create and manage a comprehensive communication strategy that delivers compelling communications that inspire and drive action
- Lead the successful execution of cross-functional enablement programs in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Operations, and Product teams
- Strategically package and deliver beautiful and clear resources, content, and messaging through our various channels
- Partner with leadership to support consistent communication, including newsletters, all-hands meetings, and various presentations
- Consistently gather feedback from the revenue team to improve enablement programs
- Serve as the liaison for revenue with partnering departments, reviewing, editing, and providing recommendations for submitted documentation and communications
- Partner with senior and executive leadership to identify opportunities to streamline current processes through optimization and automation
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content, customer-facing collateral, and internal resources
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of communication or revenue enablement experience with increasing influence and responsibility
- Experience with Asset Management software (Highspot or Guru Preferred) and/or Sales Training/LMS software (MindTickle preferred)
- Ability to create basic content including slide decks, one-pagers, and informational documents
- Strategic thinker who can turn broad visions and concepts into structured plans, and actions with measurable metrics
- Excellent presentation, writing, and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in project management and managing global programs that have proven success across field sales, services, and technical roles
- Fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales and customer success cycles and sales processes
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.