Chief Financial Officer
Things you're good at
- Budgeting, forecasting, analytics, financial reporting and business strategy.
- Driving results; delivering outcomes with precision, accuracy, and determination.
- Holding self and others accountable to defined expectations, performance and integrity
- Leading the day-today of the function as well as the teams; demonstrating inspirational leadership beyond his/her own functional team.
- Solving problems, simplifying complex information and data.
- Activating self and others toward thoughtful processes and standards that drive and achieve business results.
- Hands-on; not afraid to get his or her hands dirty with real work.
- Setting clear direction, making sound decisions, and minimizing potential risks
- Negotiating with investors, vendors, and other business partners, striving always toward “win-win” solutions and a positive experience all around.
- Play an active role in the design and execution of a comprehensive strategic business plan that supports a profitable and aggressive growth strategy.
- Leadership and management of the finance function across all areas (audit, tax, treasury, FP&A, etc.) and interface with functional heads and board.
- Manage ongoing business and operating performance against operating plans on a quarterly, monthly and weekly basis.
- Provide proactive and accurate reporting on financial and operating results and other strategic projects and initiatives.
- Oversee the day-to-day financial operations of the company, ensuring adherence to high levels of customer service, cost management, compliance and financial performance.
- Manage internal finance and operational control functions, including cash management and tax reporting.
- Ensure the effectiveness and accuracy of all accounting policies, procedures, cost accounting supervision, and internal controls.
- Develop annual and monthly financial budgets and forecasts.
- Identify and manage business risks and insurance requirements.
- Lead annual audit process and generate monthly reporting packages.
- Exceptional financial planning and accounting background, including strong academic and professional qualifications.
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A or as a CFO.
- Proficient at leading rapidly growing start-ups.
- B.A./B.S. required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch