Business Partner Financial Analyst at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Business Partner Financial Analyst, to join Procore’s rapidly growing Financial Planning and Analysis team. In this highly critical and visible role, you’ll build, analyze, and communicate complex financial analysis that aids our business leaders and executives in making strategic decisions.
As a Business Partner Financial Analyst, you’ll apply your strong analytical and interpersonal skills to develop working partnerships with business leaders throughout the organization. Attention to detail, determined work ethic, and willingness to roll up your sleeves are must-haves to succeed in this role.
This full-time position is based out of our Headquarters in Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Participate in all financial processes including budget creation, spend management, variance analysis, metrics monitoring, benchmarking, and forecasting
- Assess the key drivers, risks, and opportunities to assist decision-makers within operational departments
- Work closely with department leaders to analyze spend in order to optimize budget
- Get to know all aspects of operations within covered departments and support with strategic decision-making
- Utilize company data to model, design, develop, and maintain ad-hoc and automated financial dashboards, reports, and metrics
- Support key decisions (product investment, market segmentation, infrastructure investment, etc.) by preparing and maintaining various complex financial models to support tactical and strategic initiatives
- Assist in the preparation of financial business models used to evaluate investment within various organizational areas
- Synthesize financial analysis into presentation material for leadership meetings, board meetings, and department strategy meetings
- Minimal domestic travel to other Procore offices
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Finance or other related areas
- 2-3 years of experience in finance, accounting, investment banking, or private equity
- Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and other standard business software is required
- Experience with Financial Management systems, such as Anaplan, Hyperion, Intacct Netsuite, Coupa, etc.
- Experience performing in-depth financial analysis and presenting findings to key stakeholders and business leaders
- Hungry, yet humble, and full of energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability and desire to take initiative and work in the unknown given we are a high growth organization
- Enjoys leading and participating in critical projects for department and company-wide decision making
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.