At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
The BI Manager of Pricing and Network Optimization will be responsible for supporting the analytical work to improve network relationships and maximize our patient savings. This role will focus primarily on our pharmacy relationships and tracking transaction performance, as well as reviewing pricing to increase savings on higher-cost brand drugs. Prior experience working with ecommerce and marketing analytics is a plus, as we continuously seek to make it easier for our patients to save with us.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical chops, an ability to dive deep into data, and a knack for effectively communicating their findings and recommendations. This role will across various teams including pharmacy strategy, product, marketing, operations, manufacturer solutions, and finance-- strong communication skills are a must.
- Build analytical frameworks that size business opportunities and define success metrics to inform decision making and strategic planning, specifically as it pertains to GoodRx’s brand drug business
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Operations, and Manufacturer Solutions teams to drive marketing funnel performance for brand drugs
- Field incoming requests and ensure necessary resources are provided to Pharmacy Strategy Team to help us maintain strong relationships with external partners
- Automate KPI reporting via easy-to-use dashboards. Monitor KPI trends and assess drivers behind trends.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in an analytical role
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- High SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
- Dashboarding and data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners by leveraging data and insights
- Management consulting, or pricing/business analytics experience at another technology firm (bonus points)
- Experience in healthcare, specifically at a Pharmacy Benefit Manager or Major Retail Pharmacy (bonus points)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description