Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
The Manager role will support the Sales and Business Development Team with all aspects of sales and business development with no cold calling. This entails learning the about the software and combining that knowledge with Sox and audit in order to converse with audit directors, CAEs and CFOs. This role will report directly to the Director of Business Development and is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to make a jump into the exciting world of high growth technology leveraging your accounting/audit background. If you are bright, extremely motivated to succeed and ready to learn, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with accounting and/or audit experience with an affinity for technology products and innovation. Experienced individuals that can flourish in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with a "roll-up your sleeves" mentality and comfortable interacting with C-Level executives.
- 4-5+ years experience in public accounting and/or corp accounting
- Strong understanding of audit, SOX and accounting concepts and guidance
- Strong technical knowledge around the accounting and internal controls
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience
- Accounting & Audit knowledge is a critical
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Familiar with accounting software is a plus: Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, Netsuite, BlackLine
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Travel is required at the local and national level around 10% of the time
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!