The Accounts Payable Analyst’s core responsibilities are to effectively perform the daily operations of the Company’s full cycle accounts payable processes, perform month-end cutoff procedures, and ensure the accuracy, timeliness, and integrity of financial data in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Daily monitoring of the Accounts Payable email group box to ensure that all invoices and other vendor communication are properly addressed.
- Input invoices into Procore’s Accounting system; Match invoices to purchase orders when required and ensure proper general ledger coding and accounting period assignment.
- Ensure invoices have the proper documentation and approvals in accordance with the company’s purchasing policy.
- Verify and obtain all appropriate documentation for new vendor setup, including bank information, W-9 or W-8BEN, and correct payment terms per Procurement guidelines.
- Obtain vendor statements, or correspondence at quarter-end and determine accruals for unbilled services and/or goods received but not invoiced, to ensure proper period cutoff.
- Responsible for maintaining all accounts payable records and files.
- Ad hoc reporting and projects on as-needed basis.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced accounts payable function
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Proactive in identifying issues and takes initiative to identify solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy; Strong Excel skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- NetSuite/Coupa experience preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.