Accounts Receivable Specialist at Medely
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:24 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, April 15, 2021
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
As the Accounts Receivable Specialist at Medely, Inc., you will take ownership and responsibility for payment processing and the overall receivables portfolio.
- Process payments from customers and keep track of cash receipts
- Follow up on past due accounts
- Ensure the company is billing and collecting from customers on a timely basis through all relationships and payment processes.
- Work within the team and collaborate with key stakeholders in engineering/product and operations to develop key reporting to manage and monitor customer receivable performance
- Communicate effectively and maintain a professional relationship with external and internal customers
- Conduct ad-hoc/ancillary projects in support of the overall credit function.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience in credit/collections is ideal
- Proven track record of improving A/R KPIs over time
- Hands-on, self-starting, detail-oriented individual who can take ownership of projects and goals
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team in the details but are able to maintain a strategic stronghold
- Willing to support others to get the job done even if it’s not your job
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Knowledge and understanding of proper accounting treatment for accounts receivable transactions and activities
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Read Full Job Description