Accounts Receivable Specialist at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.How you will contribute:
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will assist in the day to day ownership of all things A/R from collection of payments to reaching out directly to our customers to resolve any collection/payment issues.
This role will report directly to the Assistant Controller and will have a significant impact on our collections practices, which requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, exceptional communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally with our Customer Service Managers. You will be responsible for responding to client inquiries in regard to their billing issues. Your sense of urgency and get it done attitude will drive the accounting department to the next level as we scale.
NOTE: This is a remote positionSkills you'll bring:
- Minimum of 3+ years Accounts Receivable experience
- Assist in billing-related customer queries cross-functionally and work closely with the customers directly and internally with our Customer Service teams
- Design and execute an effective collection process and improve the DSO
- Maintain records regarding payments and account statuses and provide weekly reports on AR aging
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures
- Perform monthly analysis on aged receivables
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope and prioritize business requirements
- Strong sense of urgency in order to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable working independently and owning your work from start to finish
- Proficient in Excel
Why you're important to us:
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be an integral part of the accounting team by owning every aspect of the collection process. You will make sure and own our day to day accounts receivable collection process to ensure we have accurate and complete data for our month end close as well as provide our customers with a great collection experience.In 90 days you will:
You will hit the ground running by learning, owning our account receivable collection process. Your sense of urgency, attention to organization/details and ability to see the big picture will allow you to assist in helping to scale quickly for best practices and timely reporting and collections. You will also be in charge of producing weekly A/R aging reports for management while reducing our DSO. You will work closely with the Assistant Controller to evaluate opportunities for scale and consider ways to drive efficiency and automation.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.