Accounts Receivable Collections Analyst
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will receive competitive rewards, access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining job experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
As an accounts receivable collections analyst, you will manage business to business customer service and billing account management. In this role, you will be challenged with both problematic and non-problematic clients, and primarily responsible for obtaining timely payments within prescribed payment terms to maximize A/R, % current and minimize write offs. As an Accounts Receivable Collection Analyst, you will have regular contact with client’s Finance Organization, Account Receivable Team and other internal client areas as well as external communication with the designated client base.
Responsibilities may include:
● Perform detailed account reconciliation to identify and facilitate resolution of disputed receivables
● Drive follow-up and resolution within MS, customers, peers and managers
● Actively manage performance metrics for account portfolio
● Provide monthly metric reports accompanied by proactive analysis
● Meet monthly collection targets
● Escalate issues and disputes in accordance with client escalation policy and procedures
● Assist in the preparation of management reports in line with Clients and Accenture’s requirements
● Attend client meeting to discuss debtor performance and address issues as required
● Be proactive and innovative with ideas to improve service / deliverables to the client
Role is expected to be 6 months in duration