Accounts Payable Specialist
FabFitFun is seeking an organized and detailed Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team in West Hollywood. This person will be working with our Accounting Team to ensure compliance of our accounts payable processes. The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for processing all vendor invoices for payment, assisting with employee expense reimbursements and corporate credit card program. Our ideal candidate works best in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable working across diverse teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Code invoices to appropriate GL accounts, departments, and other attributes.
- Properly examine, code, and post credit card transactions and vouch invoices, matching to PO’s/receipts.
- Obtain appropriate invoice approvals based on company guidelines and policies.
- Follow up with internal approvers on due invoices as necessary.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Research and resolve vendor statements discrepancies, correspondence.
- Assist in preparing weekly payment run previews for approval.
- Execute systematic payment application for electronic payments.
- Assist in maintaining online system for employee travel and expenses.
- Assist AP Manager with research and special projects as needed.
- Research and respond to vendor inquires
- Assist with ad-hoc requests
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Advanced in MS-Excel (v-lookup, pivot table, sumif, sort, filter, etc.)
- Knowledge of general accrual accounting and payables cycle
- Accurate data entry skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, reconciliation and overall troubleshooting skills.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (primarily e-mail)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with NetSuite is preferred
- Experience with Bill.com is preferred
- Experience with Nexonia is a plus
What You’ll Get:
- Catered lunch 2x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture