Accounts Payable Manager & Billing Specialist at System1
The Role You Will Have
- Review all accounts payable invoices for proper documentation, general ledger coding, and approval prior to processing
- Prioritize invoices according to payment terms
- Manage revenue share partner’s payments according to the contractual schedule of distributions.
- Processing of accounts payable through electronic banking which includes ACH/wire template set-up and maintenance as well as recording and reconciling to Quickbooks Enterprise.
- Ensure accounts payable files are maintained through management of W-9s.
- Reconcile and insure completeness of 1099s prior to efiling.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Book Revenue based on partner activity and reconcile to internal reporting and documentation.
- Reconcile billing discrepancies as necessary.
- Responsible for timely month end closing of accounts payable and billing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Review and approve expense reports through Chrome River expense management system.
- Manage and reconcile credit card activity prior to booking to the general ledger.
- Assist with various audit and tax requests requiring compilation of accounting support
- Perform ad hoc projects and requests on a timely basis.
What You Will Bring
- 4+ years of account payable experience
- Excellent communication skills; written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion
- Candidate must be detailed oriented and organized
- Strong ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that is deadline driven and fast paced
- Proficiency in excel is a must
- Quickbooks experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred with emphasis in Accounting or related degree
What We Have To Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.