The Accounting Technology Consultant will be joining a growing Customer Success team to ensure that our newly acquired clients are successfully onboarded onto our SaaS Accounting solution. We are looking for motivated individuals with an accounting background who are ready to transition into a consulting role. Our team consists of CPAs who use their knowledge to help accounting teams from various industries improve their close process. If you want to put your education and experience to use in a customer success capacity and work with happy clients by adding value on a daily basis, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- Leading client launch calls and giving them an overview of the FloQast implementation process and timeline
- Reviewing clients' current close documentation and advising them on best practices within the software
- Organizing the client close checklist into a customized Excel file (known as a “mapping document”) that will form the basis for their FloQast account
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships mainly through phone and email communication
- Managing client progress and driving status update meetings internally
- Tracking client adoption and driving the optimization of their FloQast account
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the FloQast application and functionality
- Training domestic and international accounting teams through screenshare on how to use the FloQast software during their month-end close
- Point person for technical product support and accounting-related questions after implementation
What You'll Bring:
- 2-5 years of accounting experience required
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving and decision making skills
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands
- CPA and/or public accounting experience is a bonus but not required
- Strong client-facing experience preferred
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently. Learn more at FloQast.com.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- What is engineering working on? Our FQ Engineering Blog showcases a number of our recent efforts straight from the engineers working on them. Check it out!
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, or New York City resident, please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email