Accounting Operations Manager
- Develop an expertise in the company's billing system and assume ownership for the timeliness and accuracy of all customer invoicing performed by the billing team
- Review reconciliations of amounts invoiced to customers to the ERP system
- Manage the collections team, continually enhance the strategy to compress DSO
- Work to resolve customer invoicing and order form questions in a real-time and professional manner
- Review all work performed and serve as primary supervisor to the Collections Team, Billing Team, and Revenue Senior Accountant(s).
- Assist with documentation of procedures and internal controls.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly closes, including journal entries, account reconciliations, and variance analyses related to accounts receivable, deferred revenue, and revenue.
- Coordinate and assume ownership of both internal and external audit requests related to revenue, accounts receivable, cash application, and invoicing.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Collaborates with the other finance, legal, and sales operations managers to support both overall department and company objectives.
- Assist in the development of the monthly billings and revenue forecasts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Historical supervisory experience required
- Detail oriented and effective multi-tasking skills
- Ability to meet multiple reporting deadlines in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with people in a team environment, including members of Executive Team and other departments
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- A minimum of five years of experience in accounting