Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare / review month-end journal entries
- Prepare / review monthly account reconciliations
- Track / amortize prepaid assets
- Track / record accrued liabilities
- Prepare consolidated monthly financials and management reporting package
- Maintain general ledger structure
- Supervise accounting staff
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of financial accounting experience
- Experience in consolidations, including foreign entities
- Thorough understanding of GAAP including new pronouncements
- Advanced excel skills
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description