Accounting Manager at Convoso (Greater LA Area, CA)
Who We Are:
Convoso is a leading provider of omnichannel contact center software. The company was founded on innovation and continues to push boundaries in our industry.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company has employees around the globe working both hybrid and remote. The company culture fosters team integrity, positive persistence, and continuous growth. (A heads up - we were awarded as Built In LA’s Best Places to Work in 2020, 2021 and 2022!)
With Convoso, the future is bright as we continue to evolve our technology.
The company’s foundational product provides the most powerful contact center software available for outbound teams. However, we are expanding our reach by relaunching an advanced version of our conversational AI product. The enhanced capabilities of our Intelligent Virtual Agent (IVA) gives our customers a competitive edge and streamlined productivity by dramatically reducing repetitive tasks. This future forward technology will allow Convoso to grow into new markets across hundreds of use cases.
Convoso is looking for people who are excited about technology and the fast growing, innovative field of IVA and AI. We are a company of motivated team players driving accelerated growth in a supportive, positive culture. We celebrate a diversity of people, ideas, and backgrounds that contribute to one shared community.
Most roles at Convoso function as “hybrid” with some opportunities for travel to in-person business events and company meetings. For remote positions, Convoso’s U.S. hiring is open to candidates who are residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, NC, NJ, NV, OH,TX, UT, PA.
At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for … an Accounting Manager.
Stepping into this very challenging role will mean stepping into a dynamic environment. There’ll be a steep learning curve, but we believe the future belongs to those who build it. Therefore, success for you would mean reaching your full potential in a short period of time, while doing whatever it takes to get up to speed. Success would mean having a strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes; be hands-on when required and in compliance with US GAAP
- Handle all treasury transactions
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data, with emphasis on coding accuracy of general ledger accounts and departments
- Prepare accounting schedules, monthly reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly and annual FCC filings
- Communicate with customers/vendors/employees regarding questions/concerns
- Ensure timely payment of all accounts payable
- Ensure timely billing and collections of all accounts receivable
- Ad hoc projects and analyses
- Zuora experience preferred
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration and/or accounting and three years of related experience
- Solid understanding of Finance and Accounting as per US GAAP
- Accounts payable experience required; bookkeeping experience required
- Have the ability to work in the office or independently/remotely.
- Proven ability to quickly generate and communicate accurate financial information.
- Proper and effective use of English grammar and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team Player with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
Work Perks Worth The Hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- 100% covered premiums for employees; Medical, Dental, Basic life insurance, Long term disability
- Affordable Vision plan and optional FSA
- PTO, Paid Sick Time, Holidays, Bereavement time, Parental Leave
- Your birthday off
- 401k program with generous company match
- No cost Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance
- Monthly Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly credits toward food & beverage
- Leadership Development Program
- Company Outings
- On and offsite team building events
- Paid training for departments
- Apple laptop (most roles)
- And a team of highly experienced and kind colleagues!
- Casual office environment & dress
- Daily catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen (Dietary restriction-friendly)
- Happy Hours
- Monthly Massages
- On-site Car Wash
- Free Parking
Your California Privacy Rights: