Accounting Manager / Controller
Amaryllis Apparel is more than just a workplace; it’s a lifestyle. We’re a fashion design and production house creating the latest women’s fashion trends for the world’s largest e-commerce platforms. We work hard at creating a culture that is contagious and provides the work/life balance that is necessary to foster creativity. We’re an innovative fashion company that focuses on relationship building and being a great partner to our retailers.
A proven Accounting Manager with excellent analytical skills and a deep knowledge of accounting principles who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. The ideal candidate is hands-on, flexible, reliable, and willing to wear multiple hats. Experience in E-Commerce is a huge plus!
• Full cycle accounting and bookkeeping
• Analyze financial information and produce financial reports
• inventory, billing, payroll, reconciliation, accruals, and variance analysis.
• Ability to recognize errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency
• Review and work with teams to develop accounting controls and procedures
• Participate in trend analysis, setting financial standards, and generating budgets/forecasts
• Prepare financial statements, budget to actual reports, and monthly recaps for management
• Spearhead internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Ensure GAAP compliance