Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan is looking for an Accounting Implementation Specialist to join our Implementation team. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of accounting, analytical skills, and client relationship management. The Accounting Specialist will perform accounting data migrations from our clients' legacy accounting platform and will assist configuring our software to accommodate our customers accounting, procurement, and inventory workflows.
What you'll do:
- Perform accounting data conversion from various complex CRM/Accounting software to Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop, and Intacct
- Manage multiple projects at any given time and successfully deliver high quality results
- Act as a Quickbooks/Accounting subject matter expert and contribute to future product development and integration efforts
- Be an extremely effective communicator understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience
- Serve as the face of the company in front of most impactful clients and skillfully navigate all conversations, from introduction to long term relationship building
- Coordinate with cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client accounting business requirements
- Facilitate sessions with client stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs and do it all with confidence and a smile
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.