Enterprise Customer Success Manager (ANZ)
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Employees love us too — which is why it’s such an honor our team has voted InVision to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work list.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to work with our Enterprise customers through the onboarding, adoption and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle.
- Helping others improve their design workflow by adopting best-in-class technology
- Delivering best practices for product design within different verticals and environments, based on specific client use cases, industry standards, and an understanding of emerging tools
- Engaging with the design community in your local design community through InVision hosted events, onsite client visits, and focused industry events and meetups
- Developing relationships with designers, product teams and other stakeholders in the design space
- Contributing to the growth and adoption of InVision across our Enterprise customer base
- Comfortable in a native design environment (Photoshop, Sketch, etc)
- Experienced with InVision and other prototyping and collaboration tools
- Excited to promote the adoption and expansion of InVision across our Enterprise customer base
- Biased towards immediate actions and results
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- An excellent communicator and presenter -- people like you, and you make things happen
- Comfort engaging with end-users, evangelizing InVision and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Worked directly with customers or internal stakeholders through remote and in-person presentations
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
- Passion for design
Benefits & Perks
InVision is an international employer so benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country. Some InVision-wide benefits we offer include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop allowance, home office setup assistance, wellness reimbursement and yearly book budget towards your continued education.